Thursday, April 15, 2010

Are there any good mech pc games?

something like armored coreAre there any good mech pc games?
Not on PC... I feel your pain. Mechwarrior is about as close as you will get, but it's kinda old. Are there any good mech pc games?
Not lately. All that comes to mind is MechWarrior and Heavy Gear. I think there was a Gundam MMO released last year but it is only available in like Korea or something.
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division is also a really good mech/action game (although, it is more anime-esque in the art and mecha designs). Also, check out Slave Zero.EDIT - oh...would Lost Planet also count as a mech game?
**** Shogo was awesome can't believe I forgot about that. Probably because it's more of a linear shooter rather than a mech-sim. Get the patches.
I forgot about Exteel, but it looked kinda childish (colors and robot designs) to me... so I never tried it.
There's actually a mech MMORPG, it's called Exsteel, look it up :)
There is also another mecha MMORPG its called Age Of Armor
Heavy Gear II, it's a great game but really old.
FEAR 2 will have mech combat and lost planet has some mech combat
Last great mech game I played wasnt even on PC(*sigh*), it was Chromehounds on 360. Awesome, tactical game.

No comments:

Post a Comment