Tuesday, April 13, 2010

need for speed undercover requirements

can u guyz tell me that my pc can run it?my pc:ram: 1.5 gbhard disck space: 10 gbgraphics: nviedia gforce- 256 mb - fx 5500processor: intel pentium D cpu-2.80 ghzwindowz xp sp3direct x 9.0 or betterneed for speed undercover requirements
[QUOTE=''the-ammar''] can u guyz tell me that my pc can run it?my pc:ram: 1.5 gbhard disck space: 10 gbgraphics: nviedia gforce- 256 mb - fx 5500processor: intel pentium D cpu-2.80 ghzwindowz xp sp3direct x 9.0 or better[/QUOTE] ''Us Guys'' can tell you it will run fine.need for speed undercover requirements
[QUOTE=''Unassigned''][QUOTE=''the-ammar''] can u guyz tell me that my pc can run it?my pc:ram: 1.5 gbhard disck space: 10 gbgraphics: nviedia gforce- 256 mb - fx 5500processor: intel pentium D cpu-2.80 ghzwindowz xp sp3direct x 9.0 or better[/QUOTE] ''Us Guys'' can tell you it will run fine.[/QUOTE]no, us guys think that pc is going to fail miserably... an FX 5500? that will kill you.. and i dont know about the HDD space.. 
hell no.
Get a new Hard Drive and Graphics card and you'll be OK.
[QUOTE=''dbowman'']Get a new Hard Drive and Graphics card and you'll be OK.[/QUOTE] And new mobo? And new PSU?
Fx 5500, lol, NO
Pls also tell me if undercover will run on my pc or not900Mb RAM,Nvidia Geforce with 512 mb graphic card,AMD Sempron LT-1250,Windows XP SP2 ANDASUS Motherboard,Tell me that if undercover will run in my pc slowly or normally.
[QUOTE=''arshdeep987'']Pls also tell me if undercover will run on my pc or not

900Mb RAM,

Nvidia Geforce with 512 mb graphic card,

AMD Sempron LT-1250,

Windows XP SP2 AND

ASUS Motherboard,

Tell me that if undercover will run in my pc slowly or normally.

[/QUOTE]



Where did you learn english? Im guessing you was homeschooled in the ghetto.
Hi folks, I have this lap top: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 T5800 @ 2.0 ghz ATI Radeon Mobiity 1gb VRAM 4gb RAM And still I can't play Undercover at full details. Even in Medium details is lagging.
Man don't show me attitude.Even ur brain was locked up with akon.

No comments:

Post a Comment