Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PunkBuster Problems..HELP!!

I'm trying to play Call of Duty 4 on my PC. It runs smoothly and I recently updated it to the lastest patch off of this website. I also downloaded the latest PunkBuster file, and added COD4 to it's list and ran updates for it too. Also my Windows Firewall has checkmarks for both ''PnkBstrA'' %26 ''PnkBstrB''. All my drivers are up to date and my internet is fine. My username is Shaz when I play COD4 and for some reason I am getting this message:NOTICEshaz PunkBuster kicked player ''shaz'' (for 0 minutes) ...RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure:PnkBstrA.exeDoes anyone know what this means? thanks a lot in advance! PunkBuster Problems..HELP!!
it's supposde to say RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exePunkBuster Problems..HELP!!
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
OK I figured it out if anyone else has this problem then make sure all your stuff is updated like mine and then go to services.msc...check out punkbusterA and make sure the status is automaticcheers! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment