Tuesday, April 13, 2010

gta san andreas crashes after ';air raid'; mission

The game has been running without problems, up until now. After I beat the ''air raid'' mission (the first of Zero's missions in san fierro), the icon of my rocket launcher disappears from my inventory of weapons (the number of rockets, however is still visible at the corner of where the picture of the rocket should be). I quit the game after the first time this happened, started up again, completed the mission again, and the problem happened...again. As soon as I try to use the rocket launcher by targeting with the right mouse button, the game stops working and sends me back to my desktop.I googled the problem, and searched the forums here, but couldn't find anyone with a similar problem. If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. gta san andreas crashes after ';air raid'; mission
that mission is so completely totally hard to control w/ keyboard and mouse? or is that the one that u shoot the mini gun. idk but flying the little remote control airplanes w/ kb/m is impossible.gta san andreas crashes after ';air raid'; mission
It's the mission with the minigun. I just tried the one where you try to fly the rc plane; I can't even get it to go straight for more than 3 seconds.The problem with the rocket launcher resolved itself. After I posted, I loaded up the game again, (I saved after beating the mission the second time, even though the rocktet launcher had disappeared) and everything was fine. The picture of the rocket launcher had come back, and the game didn't crash when I tried aiming it.
I just had the same problem and haven't come across any solutions either...

No comments:

Post a Comment