Thursday, April 15, 2010

[Resolved] Using Xbox 360 Controller With a PC? On non-games for windows titles

Alright, I've been searching around on the internet but I haven't found anything that really lets me do what I want...I've got a 360 controller plugged into my PC, but what I want to do is assign keys to each button (including arrow keys to the analogue stick) - The reason I want to do this is because I'm trying to find a less finger killing way to control an emulator. But it seems all I can do is calibrate it, and only once I'm IN the game does the controller actually do anything - Not so good when I really just need to assign a couple of keys.So... Anyone know how to do this? [Resolved] Using Xbox 360 Controller With a PC? On non-games for windows titles
[QUOTE=''Bobman_jct'']Alright, I've been searching around on the internet but I haven't found anything that really lets me do what I want...

I've got a 360 controller plugged into my PC, but what I want to do is assign keys to each button (including arrow keys to the analogue stick) - The reason I want to do this is because I'm trying to find a less finger killing way to control an emulator. But it seems all I can do is calibrate it, and only once I'm IN the game does the controller actually do anything - Not so good when I really just need to assign a couple of keys.

So... Anyone know how to do this? [/QUOTE]

Isnt that like riding a bike on the freeway?



You want to downgrade your control experience?[Resolved] Using Xbox 360 Controller With a PC? On non-games for windows titles
By playing a console emulator with a console controller...Yes?
Try Xpadder or Pinnacle Game Profiler.
this isn't the right place to ask. You should ask the forum were you downloaded the emulator.
I'm not trying to get it to work with the emulator specifically, just trying to assign the keyboard to the controller.
[QUOTE=''Bobman_jct'']I'm not trying to get it to work with the emulator specifically, just trying to assign the keyboard to the controller.[/QUOTE]

... and I've already told you how to.



[QUOTE=''CellAnimation'']Try Xpadder or Pinnacle Game Profiler.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I was replying to the other guy.I've just used Xpadder - It works perfectly, thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment