Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CoD4 or CoD5?

Going to the store in a few hours and dont know which one to pick? which has a more popular mulitplayer?CoD4 or CoD5?
i just love 4's multiplayer, WaW's one is great too but since its a WW2 game lots of stuff are replaced like the helocopter is a pack of dogs and suchCoD4 or CoD5?
4 feels more polished to me. During the single player campaign in 5 I'd find myself stuck in areas because NPCs were next to me, or I'd be walking and all of a sudde I'd stop because there was a stick on the ground that I couldn't walk over, stuff like this doesn't happen in 4. Also WWII kind of feels like been there done that.
COD4
both
CoD4
Call of Duty 4 by a longshot
COD4 is still great. COD: WaW has a lot of bugs in it's multiplayer so it probably won't get really good until the 2nd or 3rd patch.
I don't like CoD4 a ton, but it can be pretty fun. WaW, though.... garbage
Easily the 4th one.
I'd definitely go with Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 5 is just like other last generation World War 2 First-Person Shooters (with enhanced graphics and some new tweaks and gameplay mechanics).

No comments:

Post a Comment