Thursday, April 15, 2010

Help to remember the name of the game

Hi, it's an old car racing game. Baisiclly used for multiplayer. Action takes place in some sort of desert with hills and so on, and the cars are like buggy,trucks and so on (not like racing porche, ferrari and etc.). There is no specific track it's just a big area and the point is to collect flags that randomly appares in different location of the map. Whomever collects most - wins. Does anybody know this game and could provide a name of this game? Thankyou.Help to remember the name of the game
1nsane Racing?http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/1nsane/index.html or maybeBig Red Racing? http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigredracing/index.htmlHelp to remember the name of the game
Yes, 1nsane racing . Thankyou very much!!!
Glad I could help :DOne of my favorite games btw...with a nice wheel/pedals it's really fun...even just tooling around the maps doing nothing more then climbing up hills and stuff.
[QUOTE=''dnuggs40'']One of my favorite games btw...with a nice wheel/pedals it's really fun...even just tooling around the maps doing nothing more then climbing up hills and stuff. [/QUOTE]I agree :D Haven't played it in a while, and I'm not sure how well it's aged, but I absolutely had tons of fun with this game! fyi - it's available for purchase at gog.com
Actually it aged pretty well. I think I played it (reinstalled) about a year ago and it was still great. While the graphics aren't so hot, the gameplay is still nice. Decent physics, in car cams, good sfx, nice gameplay modes...it's still good.Actually talking about it makes me want to reinstall it again...I wonder if it supports wide screens (I have a LCD now).

No comments:

Post a Comment