Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Miss SimCity?

and you feel that the complete change in direction it has gone with Sim City Societies?Check out http://www.citiesxl.com/This could be the re-birthMiss SimCity?
I don't miss it at all!Miss SimCity?
The graphics looks really good.I just hope they dont screw this up with some weird gameplay mechanics
I dont miss it sice i stil own and play SimCity 4
[QUOTE=''Chris_53'']I dont miss it sice i stil own and play SimCity 4[/QUOTE]What he said.I will, however, most likely try out this game.
Yeah Cities XL is looking good - lets face it thou anything would be better than Societies, that game was/is a disgrace
CitiesXL has got me quite excited and cannot wait for it to come out, gonna have to have a year tho, ahhh
[QUOTE=''Chris_53'']CitiesXL has got me quite excited and cannot wait for it to come out, gonna have to have a year tho, ahhh[/QUOTE]

No..I believe its first quarter in 09. So Jan,Feb or March! :)



plus MMO features :)
[QUOTE=''SEANMCAD''][QUOTE=''Chris_53'']CitiesXL has got me quite excited and cannot wait for it to come out, gonna have to have a year tho, ahhh[/QUOTE]

No..I believe its first quarter in 09. So Jan,Feb or March! :)



plus MMO features :)[/QUOTE]



Oh right, well thats even better :)
When I read the thread title ''Miss SimCity'', I was hoping for pics of some ditzy broad in a bikini and a sash.DISAPPOINTED!
haha
[QUOTE=''Steameffekt'']I don't miss it at all![/QUOTE]



Then don't waste post space for something like that. Seriously.



Anyways, it looks like some good stuff. I'm excited :D
[QUOTE=''bogaty'']When I read the thread title ''Miss SimCity'', I was hoping for pics of some ditzy broad in a bikini and a sash.DISAPPOINTED! [/QUOTE]My thought exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment