Sunday, April 11, 2010

Far Cry 2 not running in Fullscreen/ Startup prob.Plz Help?

I installed far cry 2 on my Windows XP system. it was fine. but when i start da game --it loads then blank screen comes and then it gets minimised to taskbar.no matter how many times i click the tab it gets minimised.now i ran the Benchmarking tool--it did not run in fullscreen mode but it did run in windowed mode with 40 fps.(at 1200x800) which means that game just wont run full screen on my system.Why?i am using the latest nVidia forceware driver i.e. 140.33.Is that a prob?my System Specs:intel core 2 quad q66004 gb ddr2 ramnvidia 780i sli motherboardNvidia 9600 gt 512mb graphics cardwin xp prodirectx 9.0c(latest)PLz Help!!NOTE: plz dont suggest cltr+enter or game profile edit.i tried a lot believe me!but of no help!!?? Far Cry 2 not running in Fullscreen/ Startup prob.Plz Help?
Do yourself a favor and don't bother with it. It's the only game, in my recent memory, that I will cannot drive myself to play because it's so poorly done. I would have had more pleasure lighting the $50 I spent on it on fire. I've never actually burned money before and watching myself burn a $50 bill would have given me quite a rush; much more so than the rush I got when I bent the FC2 disc until it shattered across my bedroom.Far Cry 2 not running in Fullscreen/ Startup prob.Plz Help?
I'd love to help you, but I'm not sure whats wrong eitherthough, like the other guy said, fc2 really isn't very good. I only have it cause it came with my gtx 260

No comments:

Post a Comment