Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Witcher Patch

I was playing the demo and I noticed the very long loading screens, I also heard this is in the full game also. My question is: Do these get fixed or shortened at all in any patches for the game? (I know they were dealt with the special edition)The Witcher Patch
They cut down the loading times pretty early in their patch releases. I noticed a difference even before the special edition was out so they weren't bad at all on my machine at least. However, I was still only able to play in windowed mode to keep crashes to a minimum in Vista x64. That also might have been addressed in the special edition patch.The Witcher Patch
Patch 1.3 is the one that did it for me.
That's great to hear, how long do they (Approx) last now?
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment