Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Far Cry 2 Creating Game Problem

I have FC2 for my pc. when i create a game online, no one joins it. Whats the problem? Does it maybe have to do with port fowarding?Far Cry 2 Creating Game Problem
NO ONE is playing it anymorethats the problem. no joke Far Cry 2 Creating Game Problem
yea, boring game.
Single player was 'average' but they absolutely killed the multiplayer session. I'm not sure if they fixed it now, but people can only join when you are at the lobby, they can not join in the middle of the game or even see your room. I dont care if they fixed it now...they pissed me off so much, I just play TF2 now....
ok. but does anyone know the port fowarding codes?
[QUOTE=''monsterman7893'']I have FC2 for my pc. when i create a game online, no one joins it. Whats the problem? Does it maybe have to do with port fowarding?[/QUOTE]Basically, there are few older computers that can handle the game - Less players...
i found the port codes in network settings. would they be TCP or UDP though?
does anyone know that ^^^
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment