Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Choice of Games

I have a choice and that is to get either one of these games, they are: STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, Titan Quest (And the expansion) or The Witcher. I added a poll also!A Choice of Games
The Witcher.A Choice of Games
S.T.A.L.K.E.R, however I've never played The Witcher although I've heard it's very good.
[QUOTE=''aliblabla2007'']The Witcher.[/QUOTE]

Specific reason? :P
[QUOTE=''aaronmullan''][QUOTE=''aliblabla2007'']The Witcher.[/QUOTE] Specific reason? :P[/QUOTE]I haven't actually played it (in fact, I've only played STALKER out of all of those and I did like it) but from what I hear most people who've played the game enjoyed it to some degree. With STALKER it's like 50 percent hate, 50 percent like.
The Witcher is a really good, deep, and amazing rpg, its violent enough (but not so much it is tasteless) It has a good mature story without a good or wrong, just shades of grey.It is amazing just about any way you see it. If that is not in your taste, the Stalker games, are awesome, they are... quirky... but has amazing gunplay and kickass atmosphere. Ironisly Id say you should get CS, if you intent on an open world game, if its a game you wish to finish for the story go for Soc.Stalker is a hit or miss, for people, it is not run and gun, and if you think youre superman youre gonna end up dead REALLY fast.but Especially in CS you get an attatchment to your weapon, your armor, and the guys you help, since they might just return the favor. (Cs is less scary tho)
[QUOTE=''aliblabla2007''][QUOTE=''aaronmullan''][QUOTE=''aliblabla2007'']The Witcher.[/QUOTE] Specific reason? :P[/QUOTE]I haven't actually played it (in fact, I've only played STALKER out of all of those and I did like it) but from what I hear most people who've played the game enjoyed it to some degree. With STALKER it's like 50 percent hate, 50 percent like. [/QUOTE]

Alright then, good to hear.
STALKER and Witcher are both very good, but IMO STALKER is still a lot better. In fact it's one of the best games ever made, among the likes of Thief, Deus Ex and System Shock 2. But - if you can, you should definitely get both STALKER and The Witcher, I recommend them both highly.
STALKERS head bobbing makes me sick..
The Withcher, it has great story.

No comments:

Post a Comment