Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do you like X3 Terran Conflict?

I do, it's really a unique game, all substance no flash, something really rare these days. I like it's complexity, diversity, as well as the fact that you can play for months and months without end and still find it exciting.What do you think? Do you like X3 Terran Conflict?
I cant find this game anywhere. I loved X3, is it a significant jump from that? Or more of an expansion pack?Do you like X3 Terran Conflict?
[QUOTE=''TheCrazed420'']I cant find this game anywhere. I loved X3, is it a significant jump from that? Or more of an expansion pack?[/QUOTE] steam has it cheap right now.
[QUOTE=''LTZH''][QUOTE=''TheCrazed420'']I cant find this game anywhere. I loved X3, is it a significant jump from that? Or more of an expansion pack?[/QUOTE] steam has it cheap right now.[/QUOTE]



But I like me the boxies...:P
I am having some problem to jump into the game. The learning curve is like banging your head into a brick wall and the flying tutorial is pretty poor :\. I will read the 60 pages pdf lol
I've played well over a few hundred hours in X3: Reunion, and The move to TC was Great, Egosoft made the Mouse Gameplay a lot better.X3: TC is more of an expansion pack then a whole new game though. X3:TC is mainly X3: reunion with the X-tended Mod/GUI/updated Mouse Controls and a few more things. But it's still a great game.-I'm staying with Reunion though at the moment, there's a few mods I like that haven't made a jump to TC (Mainly the ship editor).:cry: for some Mods/Scripts go to X Universe Forums, And X-Tended Mod - for X3:Reunion. - And yes the Learning Curve is pretty Steep on this game, but then again its what makes this game great.:lol::P I love the complexity of it.;)
[QUOTE=''TheCrazed420''][QUOTE=''LTZH''][QUOTE=''TheCrazed420'']I cant find this game anywhere. I loved X3, is it a significant jump from that? Or more of an expansion pack?[/QUOTE] steam has it cheap right now.[/QUOTE] But I like me the boxies...:P[/QUOTE]From my understanding ( I could be wrong and most likely am) Is that they didn't do a full out retail thing with X3: TC, its either DD, or Places like Amazon.com or Egosoft website for a Retail box.

No comments:

Post a Comment