Sunday, April 11, 2010

I've yet to close GTA IV on my own accord. Possible fixes?

Been having issues since I picked up GTA IV a couple of days ago. I read about all the issues people have been experiencing, but I only have one. After I play for a certain period of time, which seems to be random, textures on buildings, cars, streets, and so on become pixelated. Not ten seconds after, the game freezes and I have to reload it.Is there any possible fixes for this? I have a powerful enough machines to run the game, but with the myriad of problems people are having with this game, it can be anything at this point. Is the issue fixable or is it something only a patch can solve?

Thanks.I've yet to close GTA IV on my own accord. Possible fixes?
If it helps here is things you can do:Install the patch if you haven't done that yet.Disk Defragment, disable Anti-Virus (if installed).

No comments:

Post a Comment