Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kingdom Hearts My Greatest Surprise

I remember walking into KB toy store one day deciding to get a game, it was late at night, and I was at a mall that is outside, and you walk into the stores. Well it was a dark nice night.........was feeling kinda lost in a good way.......you know those days when ya got nothing to do? So i straddled into the store and saw this game called kingdom hearts...it looked kinda cool but never heard nothing about it ( mind you this is during the time when the game first ever released) I said, hmmm i like disney and it looks like they got some dragon ball z looking dudes in it......so i said, what the heck let me give it a try...later that night i put the game in.......and i was like wtf........I was so taking for a trip into this unknown land of familiarity and unfamiliarity........that game brings me back tears and memoreis......................have any of you been surprised by a game like this before?Kingdom Hearts My Greatest Surprise
Yeah, And it was the same game lol. My daads against violence so he sees this disney game two days after it's release that no ones heared of so what does he do? Buys it for me trys to teach me a lesson makes me play it. And I loved it, it has one of the greatest story lines ever. Kingdom Hearts My Greatest Surprise
[QUOTE=''Shifty-Sniper'']Yeah, And it was the same game lol. My daads against violence so he sees this disney game two days after it's release that no ones heared of so what does he do? Buys it for me trys to teach me a lesson makes me play it. And I loved it, it has one of the greatest story lines ever. [/QUOTE]



haha epic story
MGS4 is the bees knees.
KH must not have been hyped alot - I punched my best friend in the 4th grade for playing a game with the word ''hearts'' in it. Spent more time with that game than any other in the ps2
What does this have to do with PC gaming?
Wow, KH and KH2, loved them both to death.
Kingdom Hearts 1 is my favourite rpg of all time! Its in a sense a mixture of some of the best games ever, (FF7 characters) i wish there was Kingdom Hearts 3 in development!!!
[QUOTE=''hooded1man'']MGS4 is the bees knees.[/QUOTE]What no one is talking about MGS4 where did you get that thought from???
[QUOTE=''pinneyapple'']What does this have to do with PC gaming?[/QUOTE]

you're just mad because you don't have a PS2 and have no idea what's going on

;D



anyways

gah, i loved starcraft

i played the hell outta that game...went through 3 copies of the original and expansion either because of getting dented badly on the top, accidental breakage, or my dad breaking it when he was ticked and i was obsessed

good times...good times

haha
This isn't a PC Game.



If you want to talk about PS2 Games, the place to go is the Legacy Systems Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment