Thursday, April 15, 2010

Got Morrowind Today

it's not a bad game but just started. big game but lol i can see why it gives you heaps of game play hoursGot Morrowind Today
It is humongous! I never really got into it because i went to Morrowind from Oblivion (Big mistake BTW). Real eyesore compared to oblivion, and i miss the ''If you see it hit the monster, it did hit the monster'' combat system. Morrowind's world though is WAY better than Oblivion. Got Morrowind Today
[QUOTE=''iki080'']it's not a bad game but just started. big game but lol i can see why it gives you heaps of game play hours[/QUOTE]It can take a while to get into.Its fun becoming powerful enough to slaughter whole cities.I remember doing that well, but sadly my bounty was so high that I couldn't go into cities anymore :P
Just get over the huge learning curve and overwhelming sense of ''too much'', and youll be hooked. Best RPG ever imo.
One of my all-time favorite RPG's.
Oh man I love Morrowind. Me and my buddys use to sit up until like 2 or 3 in the morning seeing who could slaughter Seyda Neen the quickest or who could steal all the glass armor and get away from the city.I love that game.Dwemer runes are the best :D
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Morrowind is a great game, Im into Oblivion though at the moment.
[QUOTE=''iki080'']it's not a bad game but just started. big game but lol i can see why it gives you heaps of game play hours[/QUOTE]



I estimated the map size compared to Oblivion and I think Morrowind is more the 4x the sizeof Oblivion.

PLUS....although the graphics technically are better in Oblivion, the creativity of the graphics are better in Morrowind. In Oblivion every region looks exactly the same.
Great game, and there are several mods that make it look a LOT better.
[QUOTE=''TheCrazed420'']Just get over the huge learning curve and overwhelming sense of ''too much'', and youll be hooked. Best RPG ever imo.[/QUOTE]



I agree completely. Morrowind is a very easy game to get lost in, in terms of immersion that is. Exploring in that game is so much fun. One of the few RPGs I've put 100+ hours in, and I'm afraid to go into half of the game's dungeons. Sadly, I haven't touched Tribunal or Blood Moon yet either.

No comments:

Post a Comment