Thursday, April 15, 2010

Help Finding a old PC game

I played it many years ago, I think it could be called Alone In the Dark (not positive though)You start off in some mansion with just like a lighter or something, and you have to find a way out of the mansion by getting trhough puzzles and battling ghosts/monstersAnyone know this game and where i can find it?Any help is appreciated thnxHelp Finding a old PC game
Resident Evil?Help Finding a old PC game
Wait lol that wasn't a PC game. I don't know man..
[QUOTE=''Tapout_076'']Resident Evil?[/QUOTE]

Nah, not RE
I'm pretty sure its Alone in the Dark. Year it was made? 1990's,2000?
The only one's i can think of are Silent Hill or Alone In The Dark..
[QUOTE=''Tapout_076'']Wait lol that wasn't a PC game. I don't know man..[/QUOTE]Yes it was. Sounds like the original Alone in the Dark though.
I think i found your game it's ''Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare
you answered your own question: alone in the dark.
[QUOTE=''succulent_toes'']you answered your own question: alone in the dark.[/QUOTE]There's more then one Alone In The Dark game..
[QUOTE=''succulent_toes'']you answered your own question: alone in the dark.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it is, i thought it was

Now i tried to download it, but it wont open on my PC

Ive tried to open it in compatibility mode, but ididnt work, aanyone know how to get it to run?(My OS is Windows Vista 64bit)
Alone in the Dark 2. I think it was number 2....
[QUOTE=''Mkavanaugh77''][QUOTE=''succulent_toes'']you answered your own question: alone in the dark.[/QUOTE] Yep, it is, i thought it was Now i tried to download it, but it wont open on my PC Ive tried to open it in compatibility mode, but ididnt work, aanyone know how to get it to run?(My OS is Windows Vista 64bit)[/QUOTE]Try DOSBox.
[QUOTE=''thusaha''][QUOTE=''Mkavanaugh77''][QUOTE=''succulent_toes'']you answered your own question: alone in the dark.[/QUOTE] Yep, it is, i thought it was Now i tried to download it, but it wont open on my PC Ive tried to open it in compatibility mode, but ididnt work, aanyone know how to get it to run?(My OS is Windows Vista 64bit)[/QUOTE]Try DOSBox.[/QUOTE]

Dont know how to use it, ive tried already
[QUOTE=''Mkavanaugh77''][QUOTE=''thusaha''][QUOTE=''Mkavanaugh77''] Yep, it is, i thought it was Now i tried to download it, but it wont open on my PC Ive tried to open it in compatibility mode, but ididnt work, aanyone know how to get it to run?(My OS is Windows Vista 64bit)[/QUOTE]Try DOSBox.[/QUOTE] Dont know how to use it, ive tried already[/QUOTE]It tells you on their website, download a gui like D-Fend reloaded to make things easier.
[QUOTE=''Mkavanaugh77''][QUOTE=''thusaha''][QUOTE=''Mkavanaugh77''] Yep, it is, i thought it was Now i tried to download it, but it wont open on my PC Ive tried to open it in compatibility mode, but ididnt work, aanyone know how to get it to run?(My OS is Windows Vista 64bit)[/QUOTE]Try DOSBox.[/QUOTE] Dont know how to use it, ive tried already[/QUOTE]Read''DOSBox tutorial''and ''DOSBox and Vista''?
My bet is one the new nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment