Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In your opinion: the best video game recording software?

I know about FRAPS, but is it this best? It has a habit of slowing down gameplay. What is in your opinion, the best video game recording software, that records video and audio? Price is not of concern.In your opinion: the best video game recording software?
Can anyone help me out?In your opinion: the best video game recording software?
I think FRAPs is the best...
I use Xfire Ingame. It works pretty decently. I dont notice very much lag from it and its free.
As far as I know FRAPS is the best.
Another vote for xfire.
i don't know about best, but fraps works well for me.
get a capture card
I've used Fraps without a problem.
FRAPS ftw
my asus graphics card came with some video record software but it was bad quality and limited to only 720x480 and xfire record black videos so my vote goes to fraps great quality and can record in HD.
Fraps but its not free and trial is lame
[QUOTE=''Fr0st3d'']Fraps but its not free and trial is lame[/QUOTE]

do what most other ppl do.
FRAPS and WeGame.

No comments:

Post a Comment