Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Left 4 Dead or World of Goo?

This might be a stupid question but whcih should I get? L4D is 20GBP on Steam and WoG is only 12GBP :?Left 4 Dead or World of Goo?
I'm going to say L4D as I enjoy it quite a bit.Left 4 Dead or World of Goo?
Left 4 Dead easy.
I know it's a cop out answer but both. They're both awesome games and both on sale right now on Steam. :DBut if it came down to one or the other... Left 4 Dead has a lot more value as far as a game goes. WoG can be finished pretty quickly.
Both can be finished pretty quickly. :)

I would try the demo for world of goo. If you like it I would get it. It's very inexpensive and fun to play. There is also good replay value if you are OCD.
Left 4 Dead is awesome... nuff said. Both offer something fun, but i think L4D is definately the better out of the 2 IMO
I'd get both.
They're really different. If you have friends that play, L4D is your choice, if they get it. It's worth getting if you don't too though. WOG is pretty cool too, and if you like puzzle games, it's really good.
If you're into mutli-player, go for L4D, solo will get old quickly, no matter how the AI adapts to the gamer. WoG, i loved it..played it, beat it..it's nice for casual gameplay but, again, gets old quickly once you've beat it which if you're an avid fan of puzzle games, which you must be if you buy the game in the first place, won't take very long. Check out Steam's other genres..they have some great deals right now, sale ends Jan 2nd, i believe. You can get stuff like Audio Surf for $4.99.
try the demo for world of goo. i personally love the game, but i know others that feel very differently. if you like the demo, you're guaranteed to love the whole game, because world of good simply continues to surprise puzzle after puzzle. it's truly a delight to play. having written that, i really love left 4 dead as well, and it just may be my game of the year. if you have friends to play with, i'd say left 4 dead for sure, cuz there's really nothing more fun than playing with friends. if you don't, world of goo will not disappoint if you like the demo.
Thanks, in the end I got L4D :D
[QUOTE=''rb2610'']Thanks, in the end I got L4D :D[/QUOTE]



you did right : )
[QUOTE=''rb2610'']This might be a stupid question but whcih should I get? L4D is 20GBP on Steam and WoG is only 12GBP :?[/QUOTE]



World of Goo, but I enjoy single player games more then online games.
good choice, just don't get addicted to it like I have :P

No comments:

Post a Comment