Sunday, April 11, 2010

How do i increase the object setting in crysis?

when i tweak the settings, the object setting is gray and i can't crank it up to very highdo i need to play in dx10? (if the game doesn't just start on dx10 anyway) How do i increase the object setting in crysis?
[QUOTE=''REforever101'']when i tweak the settings, the object setting is gray and i can't crank it up to very highdo i need to play in dx10? (if the game doesn't just start on dx10 anyway) [/QUOTE]Well, you cant change it during gameplay.Also, There is a tweak so you can use Very High in DX9.How do i increase the object setting in crysis?
ok, I'm kinda new to custom tweaks, but how to i control what my view distance isi can run crysis on nearly all very high settings, but object popping is bugging the hell out of me. like a stick or rock appears only 10 feet in front of me. i know there is a way to custom raise the distance that stuff loads, but what is it and where do i implement it
[QUOTE=''REforever101'']ok, I'm kinda new to custom tweaks, but how to i control what my view distance isi can run crysis on nearly all very high settings, but object popping is bugging the hell out of me. like a stick or rock appears only 10 feet in front of me. i know there is a way to custom raise the distance that stuff loads, but what is it and where do i implement it [/QUOTE]



Same here , things pop out of nowehre , rocks , trees etc.
[QUOTE=''xAngels_Assasin''][QUOTE=''REforever101'']ok, I'm kinda new to custom tweaks, but how to i control what my view distance isi can run crysis on nearly all very high settings, but object popping is bugging the hell out of me. like a stick or rock appears only 10 feet in front of me. i know there is a way to custom raise the distance that stuff loads, but what is it and where do i implement it [/QUOTE]



Same here , things pop out of nowehre , rocks , trees etc.[/QUOTE]

apparently theres a console prompt you can experiment with (e_view_dist_ratio_detail [value]) to see how high you need to set the value before the issue is fixed. and then once its fixed, you just add the command to a system.gtf file you have to create yourself



all stated here: http://www.tweakguides.com/Crysis_11.html

No comments:

Post a Comment