Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Battlefield 2- Worth it and where

Greetings,So I have heard NOTHING but great things about this game. I am a huge fan of Warhawk on the PS3 and am looking for something like it on the PC. First off, do you recommend Battlefield 2. Secondly, where is the best place to purchase it? I did a search of Target/Walmart and they didn't have it. I really don't want to buy it off EA's store as I cannot stand their digital distribution service. I would love to buy it off Steam but something tells me that I would be waiting for a very long time. So what do you recommend?Alan Battlefield 2- Worth it and where
If you like the whole vehicular combat deal then BF2 is for you, otherwise I wouldn't go for it. I personally hate EA with a passion because of their punishing DRM.Battlefield 2- Worth it and where
Bf2 is a very good game , makes warhawk look like ****
Where is the best place to buy it from?



Alan
Bestbuy for $10! Good price if you ask me.
In my opinion. The maps of Battefield are too big. I hate running from one side to another. That's if I don't have a vehicle. ;P
Oh no one more aircraft stealing nub :P

No comments:

Post a Comment