Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What's the problem ?

Just bought a new laptop and put my stalker clear sky cd in. for some reason, the cd/dvd drive has
a big problem reading it. No skratches on the cd. Any programs to fix this ?What's the problem ?
helpWhat's the problem ?
Maybe just a bad disk?
[QUOTE=''Baji_Boxer'']Maybe just a bad disk?[/QUOTE]

nope
[QUOTE=''alb55''][QUOTE=''Baji_Boxer'']Maybe just a bad disk?[/QUOTE]

nope[/QUOTE]



You've tried it on another PC?
Stalker: Clear Sky is not on a cd, it's on a DVD. If you're laptop doesn't have a dvd drive, it most definitely wouldn't be capable of running the game anyways. If you meant to say DVD, why would you doubt it was a bad disc?
I've found that games on DVD's are a little more susceptible to them being ''bad''. I have BF2142 and my first disc didn't work one bit. I got in touch with EA and they sent me a new copy of the game, for free thank god. Of course I haven't been able to play the game yet, after 4 months, because they won't get back to me.



EA = mega phail. Not their games, they themselves suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment